Wondering how to use shampoo bars to get the finest results? They may seem a little alien at first, but there’s nothing mysterious or complicated about washing your hair with a bar. Here are some useful tips from us that will make you understand in detail the best way to use a shampoo bar.
How to use a shampoo bar:
Using a shampoo bar really isn’t very different from using a liquid shampoo and it’s just as easy. Here are your simple steps on how to use a solid shampoo bar to get healthier, softer hair:
- Wet the shampoo bar and lather in your hands before applying the lather to your hair
- Massage gently
- Rinse well, until your hair is completely clean
- Store the bar in a well-drained container.
It’s as simple as that!
Tips to use the shampoo bar if you have hard water or you have long hair:
If you have hard water in your home or have very long hair, an acid rinse can help remove soap scum and dissolve minerals that accumulate after a wash. Furthermore, because an acid rinse has a lower pH than soap, it closes the hair shaft, making it less tangled, smoother and shinier.
Here are some ingredients you can use to make a homemade acid wash:
- Apple cider vinegar
- Distilled white vinegar
- Lemon juice – this will also lighten the colour of your hair
Depending on how hard the water in your home is, you may require more or less of the homemade acid of your choice. You may have to experiment to find out what works best for your hair.
- To start with, simply mix a teaspoon of your homemade acid of choice with about two cups of water and pour it onto your hair.
- You can leave the acid rinse on your hair or wash it out.
- The smell of vinegar will dissipate within a few minutes, so you don’t have to worry about smelling like vinegar for hours after an acid wash.
- If a teaspoon of homemade acid isn’t enough and soap scum persists, apply more until the desired outcome is achieved. Teaspoon quantity of homemade acid is generally preferable/sufficient. As a rule, you will find that you will typically never need more than a tablespoon.
Formulated with natural ingredients, Goli soda’s affordable all natural probiotics shampoo bars are the perfect remedy for all your hair issues. From combating dandruff to deep moisturizing, this product works wonders for your dull, lifeless hair. Apply our All Natural Probiotics Shampoo Bars and watch your hair transform to its soft, thick, healthy self!
Tap below to watch the shampoo bar review given by Fit Tuber:
Types of Shampoo Bars: