Is it true that liquid shampoos are harmful to the environment? You might be surprised to know the impact most liquid chemical-based shampoo has on the environment and you. Let’s discuss why you should stop using chemical-based liquid shampoos and how making a switch to shampoo bars can benefit both humans and the environment!
Why Should You Stop Using Liquid Shampoos?
- It is estimated that over 552 million shampoo bottles end up in our landfills yearly, which is enough bottles to fill 1,164 football fields.
- Plastic can take up to 1000 years to break down… During this time, it will break down into smaller microplastics, which can then end up in our ocean and kill marine life.
- Most shampoos contain chemicals such as Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS), Parabens, Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate and so on that are toxic to both animals and plants, sometimes resulting in severe illness or genetic mutations. For instance, ‘phthalates,’ which are often used in shampoos for their gel form, have been shown to interact with hormones, causing metabolic syndrome and even male genitalia problems.
- During the manufacturing process, liquid shampoo requires more water. Water is the primary element in shampoos, accounting for 70-80% of the whole formula. Shampoos include de-ionized water, which has been treated to remove various particles and ions. The source of water can be underground wells, lakes, or rivers.
So, despite all the bad news on shampoo, how do you keep your hair clean and healthy? It is a lot easier than you would expect!
A simple switch to your hair care routine can help lessen your impact on the environment…
Switch to All Natural Goli Soda Probiotics Shampoo Bars
- Goli Soda’s shampoo bars are all-natural, chemical-free, palm oil-free, and plastic-free!
- All the ingredients are vegan and are not tested on animals either.
- The packaging is totally biodegradable and recyclable.
- The probiotics in the shampoo bar also treats water waste and reduces the levels of toxic chemicals dispelled from your drains
- Goli Soda’s All Natural Shampoo Bar also prevents the use of plastic bottles that cause plastic pollution and environmental degradation.
But, Why Goli Soda All Natural Probiotics Shampoo Bar?
Shampoo Bar vs Liquid Shampoo:
Some of the interesting benefits of using shampoo bars are an increase in hair thickness, relieving dandruff, frizz, showing a natural sheen to the hair, and supporting faster hair growth. Using the unique probiotics formula and completely natural ingredients that are locally sourced, Goli Soda All Natural Probiotics Shampoo Bar deeply nourishes your hair and intensifies the repairing process which results in voluminous and silky hair.
Goli Soda All Natural Probiotics Shampoo Bar is a great addition to your hair care routine as it will help you get that perfect hair you always wanted!
Types Of Shampoo Bars Depending Upon Your Hair Type: